Donate to WalkSanDiego and join today!
We are currently unable to accpet online payments. To purcahse a new membership or to renew an exsiting membership, please complete the sign-up form and mail it with your payment to:
740 13th Street, Suite 502
San Diego, CA 92101
Why Join WALKSanDiego?
- Strengthens the pedestrian voice for the San Diego area and surrounding communities.
- Connects you with other 'walktavists' throughout the region and nation.
- Gives you a 'seat at the table' of agencies allocating the region's transportation funds.
- Offers you the information, guidance, and support to make pedestrian-friendly changes in your community.
Additional Benefits of Being a Member:
- Ongoing updates of WalkSanDiego and other pedestrian-related happenings, resources, and events.
- Immediate e-mail notices of decisions or advocacy to support pedestrian issues that need urgent responses or action.
- Workshops on traffic calming design, pedestrian advocacy, walk audits, etc.
If you are unable contribute financially at this time, become a Supporting Member:
- Supporting members may sign up by agreeing to our Statement of Principles.
- Supporting members will receive e-mail notifications of our events and a digital version of our newsletter